Wednesday 7 May 2014

10 Favourite Foods

Day 7 - 10 Favourite Foods

Below is the list of my 10 favourite foods, in no particular order .. as well as how I like them. I have also narrowed down some of them too, for example the first thing Chocolate, I like all chocolate but my absolute favourite is ...
well keep reading and find out :)

Chocolate - for some reason at the moment my favourite is "Cadbury Twirl"!

Potato Chips - all time favourites are Cooper Kettle - Wood Fired BBQ

Lollies - So many different favourites but I'll always go for Haribo Tangfastics

Fruit - Love almost every fruit (but am fussy with Bananas, Apples & Oranges)

Chicken - Pretty much done anyway with anything!

Satay Sauce - goes hand in hand with Chicken! but also Roti!

Pasta - I love pasta hot or cold with pretty much any topping.

Marmite Sandwiches - with VERY fresh bread - a little spread & a little marmite! 

Pizza - Most favourite would be Hell Pizza or Homemade Satay Chicken 

Nuts - Roasted & Salted Cashews, Macadamias and Honey Roasted Peanuts.

 

Considering how much I like food, that was hard .. not to narrow it down to only 10 but to actually think of 10! Anyways time to sleep! See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment